The Academy of Country Music is always looking for new ways to promote country music and grow the industry. Academy members are the backbone of the organization, and the Academy relies on their support to develop programs to expose the world to not only the superstars of country music, but also to up-and-coming new artists.
If you work in the entertainment industry, then you are eligible to apply for the Academy of Country Music's Professional Membership. All applicants are subject to the final approval of the Academy's Board of Directors. Dues are $75 annually for individual membership.
The Academy offers several levels of membership for record labels and other companies. To find out more about all membership levels and benefits, click here.
NEW ARTISTS: The Academy invites new artists and their bands to become voting members of the Academy for FREE for one year.
To qualify, the following criteria must be met:
- Artist must be signed to an Academy of Country Music member record label (any size)
- Artist's first single must be released commercially (to country radio reporting stations) within the last six months or due to be released in the next three months
- Artist may enroll up to six band members (band only, no crew)
- To enroll, CLICK HERE and submit an application for each member (you must list: Two References/Label Name/Single Title/Release Date)
If you do not work in the music industry, but are a fan of country music and would like to be involved with the Academy, sign up for the Academy of Country Music A-List!
Signing up is free and gives you exclusive "fans-only" benefits including:
- Ticket pre-sales for the Academy of Country Music Awards and other Academy events
- Monthly ACM A-List News Blast emailed right to your inbox
- The chance to win great prizes in our monthly contest giveaways and more!